This position is a member of the Web Development team and assists in the modification and maintenance of client’s auto dealership websites as well as website new and used car inventory management, and Email Marketing. Inventory management includes maintaining the accuracy, effectiveness, and cosmetic appeal of every dealership’s online presence while complying with laws and manufacturer rules.
- Act as liaison between vendor partners on inventory syndication
- Act as lead on inventory trouble tickets from dealership clients.
- Modify client websites in a timely manner.
- Implement and deliver webpage requests as well as eBlast submissions.
- Responsible for vehicle inventory accuracy and presentation.
- Communicate with dealership representatives about website changes.
- Assist other interactive specialists when needed.
- Daily monitoring of all client websites as assigned.
- Review and ensure all eBlasts are without errors, omissions, and compliance issues.
- Maintain overall workflow between all departments to ensure that deliverables are always met on or ahead of schedule.
- SEO/SEM projects as assigned by manager.
- Represent the company as a highly visible customer service representative, both internally and externally.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned or responsibilities dictate. Willingness to work weekends, if necessary.
Education And/Or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Previous experience in web design and programming
- vAuto, ADP and/or Dealer.com Inventory Management systems a plus
Skills/Knowledge And Ability:
- Proficiency with the following web production tools/techniques:
- Experience with WordPress, Joomla or similar CMS platform.
- Experience with Dealer.com and CDK Global CMS platforms desired, but not required.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Basic Java Script
- Basic CSS
- Basic action scripting, click tracking tags, etc.
- Image optimization
- Basic/Intermediate HTML skills
- On-page SEO coding knowledge and experience.
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheets, databases and Microsoft Office products.
To apply for this job please visit careers-vtpd-talent.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.