Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
- 5+ years of experience in social media. Retail or agency experience required.
- Intermediate skills in current Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and video editors
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical skills with an ability to manage several project types and stakeholders, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Provide superior customer service, demonstrating sound logic and judgment
- Create engaging visual content daily across all of our social platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Collaborate with the brand marketing and social media teams to create compelling social content for key selling products and time frames
- Lead external freelance resources in the concept and production of social creative
- Assist in-house producers with any photo or video related content creation to ensure overall vision is met.
- Utilize marketing briefs, data and insights to craft on target creative that drives sales
- Constantly assess creative by the use of metrics to determine effectiveness and course correct future work with insights
- Present and sell creative work to stakeholders and provide solutions to feedback
- Remain well-informed on popular culture and social trends and create work that is influenced by those trends while remaining true to our brand and followers.
- Be a thought leader on the brand team; constantly advocating for growing brand loyalty through thoughtful social creative
- Required to learn company policies, procedures and safety rules
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Regular attendance required
- Ability to work flexible hours such as evening, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Up to 5% travel required
Academy® Sports + Outdoors is one of the nation’s largest sporting goods and outdoor retailers. It’s no surprise that we not only know how to create experiences for our customers, but for our team members as well. Understanding our people and the things that matter to them the most has been at the core of the Academy® culture for over 70 years. With over 22,000+ team members, we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
To apply for this job please visit academy.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.