At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
As Conductor’s in-house Content and SEO Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for planning, producing and promoting content based on search volume and intent. This highly visible role will blend analytical and creative skills to deliver great online experiences that educate and inspire our audience. You’ll focus on surfacing areas to create and improve content, and you’ll also monitor our whole site with an eye towards search visibility and user experience. You’ll be a key driver in major content research projects, and your ideas and skills will help shape prominent thought leadership in the digital marketing community.
- 3+ years in content marketing and SEO.
- Knowledge of SEO and content best practices. Technical SEO and UX knowledge a plus
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Instinct for identifying on-brand content topics that align to company goals
- Understanding of how to develop content that is shareable and likely to earn links
- Aptitude for technology and data analysis. Experience with Conductor Searchlight and Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with measuring SEO and Content success through leading indicators like rank tracking, and through business KPIs like traffic and revenue
- Able to make minor technical changes to page elements on our site. Experience with WordPress a plus
You’re a fit for this role, if:
- You’re a good writer. You understand that content should be purposeful and succinct, even when dealing with complex subjects. You write and edit for clarity and know how to focus ideas.
- You’re tech-savvy. You can be handy with small tools and big platforms. You learn new technology fast and love to slice and dice data.
- You’re results-driven. You communicate results regularly, and can tailor data for different stakeholders so it’s most meaningful to them.
- You spend time wisely. No matter the tasks, you are able to manage your own time and stay organized. We can always count on you to meet pressing deadlines.
- You love content and SEO. You’re passionate about what you do and you’re fired up about the future of the digital marketing industry. You deeply understand Conductor’s market position and value.
- You love to help people. You’re a team player, and you’re always thinking about new ways you can support your team and contribute to big-picture goals. You can explain complex principles to different crowds.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.