Content Administrative Associates are responsible for tactical, detailed management of event content development processes to include collection, review and dissemination of assigned event materials. Content Administrative Associates will work closely with the Business Development Managers, Event Managers, and program/technical contributors. Strong attention to details, interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines to ensure all guidelines and processes are met. Content Administrative Associates will also collaborate with the Event Managers Meetings Coordinator to coordinate meeting logistics, including, but not limited to, space, AV equipment, catering, VIP support, and housing of all assigned events.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Collect, capture, proof all of the necessary event content for assigned events; this includes but is not limited to: presentations, speaker biographies, speaker photos, manuscripts, presentation descriptions, etc. for inclusion the event guide, marketing materials, website, etc.
* Coordinate event logistics to include the create of space grids, meeting room assignments, audio visual requirements, food & beverage needs, VIP support, and travel/housing for assigned staff and VIP’s on assigned events.
* Manage and track progress of project work plan deadlines and ensure all deadlines are distributed and met. Prioritize deadlines and work independently.
* Copy, edit, proofread and update all web content as it relates to the Engineering Events websites.
* Schedule, arrange, lead and record all committee/technical meetings as it pertains to Event content.
* Serve as the administrative contact for publishing content within SAE’s designated content management system.
* Actively participate internal project team meetings and provide written updates of progress as it relates to project work plans.
* Associates degree required, Bachelors preferred.
* Bachelor’s degree or an Associates degree with at least 3 years experience planning events, conferences or tradeshows. Demonstrated success in managing printed and online event program guides.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Working knowledge of MS Office products, CRM database systems, webex/conference call systems. Excellent telephone, interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent written, verbal and collaboration skills.
* Flexibility in working non-traditional house as needed (some nights and weekends) when traveling/onsite for events.
* Excellent planning, organizational and time-management skills.
* Ability to travel 25% of the time
* May be required to lift 25lbs
SAE International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www4.recruitingcenter.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.