Stokes Creative Group, Inc., a full-service marketing and public outreach firm specializing in the transportation and construction industries, seeks an experienced Communications/Public Relations Professional.
Tasks include but aren’t limited to:
- Working as part of the communication team to develop and implement public information and outreach efforts.
- Assisting the public outreach manager as needed (event logistics, marketing content)
- Strategic content development
- Completing updates on website, e-blasts and other communications
- Maintaining client/vendor relationships
- BS/BA in communications and/or public relations
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro
- Proficiency in PowerPoint or comparable presentation software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; AP style a plus
- Web Development (CSS, WordPress) experience a plus
- Self-motivated with a solid work ethic; desire and willingness to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, innovative, flexible, team-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous projects
Stokes Creative Group, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are a certified WBE/DBE/SBE/WBENC company and with office locations in New Jersey, New York, Florida, and Maryland. For more information about our company, please visit our website www.stokescg.com.
To apply for this job please visit theapplicantmanager.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.