Are you a take charge person that loves certain brands and need to tell everyone about them? Do you consider yourself a content creator that loves pouring your time into various projects (writing, video, graphics, etc.)? If so, we may have a position you’ll love doing!
We’re a cybersecurity and compliance company that is looking to hire someone that has the ability to produce digestible (and even fun) content that can help make our work easier to understand. In a identity theft and hacked world, we believe what we do is incredible important but many don’t have the ability to understand it all. That’s where we fit and want to create educational content, via marketing and premium content, to help protect the world.
About the position
Salary – Ranges from $40K – $60K salary depending on experience, does include benefits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications and Content Marketing Manager to manage our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive, exciting public image and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf.
Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications manager. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
The responsibilities are:
- Creating effective communications content
- Managing communications internally
- Planning events, both in-person and online
- Participating in events, travel will be required
- Resolving public relation issues
- Working with leadership team, you will report directly to the CEO
- UPDATE – Heavy video work required. If you don’t have a passion for video, best not apply. Thanks!
- UPDATE 2 – We list this position as remote but note there will be lots of travel. Main areas are Dallas, TX and Denver, CO but also wherever we have external conferences or events.
The postion requirements are:
- Experience in a communication or marketing function within a larger organization
- BA/BS in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Executing Marketing Plan
- Social Media Management and Response
- Attending and Organizing Conference Events
- Preparing Speaking Engagements for our SMEs
- Preparing Training Materials for Clients
- Video Producing and Editing Skills a Plus!!
- Proficient in Apple Hardware and Software
To apply for this job please visit garland-heart.breezy.hr.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.