Report to: Director, Inbound Marketing Strategy
The Client Solutions Strategist, Inbound Marketing is responsible for developing client relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive, identify areas of opportunity to expand their services, and provide solutions to challenges they face post-launch.
Optimizing the client experience with a long-term strategy is your #1 priority. You will live and operate within Hubspot every day uncovering areas within the technology where clients can grow their Inbound Marketing strategy and find greater success.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Serve as the tactical point of contact for all existing clients
- Monitor client’s successes and areas of improvement within their Hubspot instances (or disparate marketing automation)
- Guide clients through how to best leverage the Hubspot CRM, specifically how to optimize their sales cycle and streamline their sales team’s processes
- Articulate strategies that the client should pursue beyond what’s been built up to this point
- Visually depict the client roadmap, including milestone markers and how to achieve them
- Build customized reporting based on metrics provided in the client’s marketing automation platform and Google Analytics
- Use statistical analysis and reports to inform data-driven decision making when creating and making changes to clients’ campaigns
- BA/BS, Marketing, Business or related field
- At least two years of hands-on professional experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot preferred)
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified
- Ability to speak with clients over the phone and in-person
- Self-starter who needs little micro-managing
- A “lean in” personality willing to immerse yourself in our client’s businesses
- Excellent written communication skills, both internally and with clients
- Initiative and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills. Must be very detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- A working knowledge of CMS systems, like WordPress
- A working knowledge of basic CSS/HTML
- Familiarity with PPC campaigns / Google Adwords
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.829llc.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.