Campaign Manager, Ecosystem Marketing
You’re a multichannel platform marketer and innovator. You know all the channels – digital, email, marketing automation, lead nurturing, paid media, SEO, events, print – you name it. So, let’s talk about what you’ll do. In the IBM Global Business Partner organization, you’ll help to lead transformation around storytelling, expanding the reach and scale of our offerings and help to reimagine the brand of the IBM ecosystem.
Well, we think partners are pretty cool. Our team helps to make sure our offerings and programs are just what they need. We are changing the way IBM does marketing to one of our greatest assets, our business partner community. Our partners need to be armed with the most forward-looking technologies and incentives to reach their clients. That is what we do.
IBM Global Business Partners lead in transformation. What we do for our partners and their client’s, we’re doing consistently for ourselves: reinventing, learning what it takes to stay ahead of technological shifts and building what comes next. We’re good at change because we’ve never been afraid of it. Change is part of our DNA, it’s what drives us. If you have been wanting to be part of something great, the ecosystem is where it’s at.
You are a proven campaign manager and strategist who is creative, collaborative, and has a passion for demand marketing. We are looking for an innovative thinker with experience in developing integrated campaigns that attract new customers, cross-sell to existing customers, and progresses pipeline to deliver outstanding results. This role will specialize in developing holistic integrated marketing campaigns and programs across all relevant channels (digital, social, paid media, nurturing programs) and is someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and jump right in.
This role is responsible for overseeing end-to-end campaign strategy across multiple business units both inside our organization and beyond including building a relationship with the Corporate Advertising & Branding team to support our connection and collaboration around air cover activities. This role is expected to manage the funnel on activating existing partners and helping to bring in next generation partners into our ecosystem. The candidate will apply analytics and insights to better profile and target prospects driving continual optimization to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversion rates all along the funnel. The candidate will work with WW content, digital, social teams to develop an integrated strategy that engages the target audience and ensure the marketing objectives are strategically aligned across the buyers’ journey.
The partner experience is our number one priority. This role will be on point to understand the journey across all of our platforms for learning, programs, tools and more! They will be in the center of how we build content for our partners and well versed in the GTM models we must support across all types of partner roles.
- Work with the peer BU and program channel marketing team to translate business goals and objectives from marketing plans into actionable integrated campaign strategies that deliver engagement, leads, pipeline and revenue.
- Work across other BUs like the Digital Business Group, Watson and more to ensure seamless experiences for our partners.
- Set priorities in implementation and development of campaigns that support the business and program strategy/objectives, integrating the right mix of Demand Generation tactics.
- Work with internal and external agencies and the integrated marketing team to ensure world-class quality marketing materials are produced including web content, marketing campaign assets and offers, emails, ads, graphics, webinars, videos, and enablement both to market to partners and for partners to leverage in their own marketing execution.
- Work closely with the local geography teams to ensure timely campaign delivery, execution, feedback, optimization and localization requirements for everything we do.
- Manage internal and external agency partners as the primary lead in the development and delivery of campaign plans, assets, tactics and execution.
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns that attract new buyers through both digital and face to face channels.
- Work to analyze and identify root cause and action plans to address program performance issues and drive continual improvement in both worldwide and regional campaign results.
- Track, measure and report on the global campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, working across regions to identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds.
- Manage the overall creation and execution of campaigns on budget, on time and on target.
- Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment.
- Build culture and engagement within the team and across our organization.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 or more years marketing strategy and execution experience
- BA/BS in business, marketing or related field required; advanced degree preferred
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- Ability to take on new challenges, self-starter, agile work style
- Ability to scope KPIs and measure metrics
- Experience in the channel preferred
- Equally effective working independently or collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interaction with senior executives
- 10% travel
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education:Master’s Degree
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.