Job Title: Associate Manager of eCommerce & Digital Strategy
Reports To: Director, eCommerce
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Develop and support the execution of eCommerce strategies and tactics. Responsibilities include coordinating all eCommerce activities to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement and revenue. This position will work cross functionally with field sales, marketing, design, regulatory, medical and legal to manage portal merchandising and content requirements. This role will help develop internal processes which support all eCommerce merchandising and display content development and execution. This role will report to the Director of eCommerce.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Manage and measure site health and quality across eCommerce platforms
- Develop, collaborate and inform activities for eCommerce platform sales efforts
- Manage site development and launch activities for eCommerce accounts including product descriptions, images, assets , banners and other attributes
- Manage processes for A+ content creation
- Responsible for Webcollage or other Content Service Provider platform updates, launch new content, web content and templates
- Establish scorecard optimization tools and analytic capabilities
- Establish analytic capabilities to measure KPI’s which lead to sustainable growth
- Liaison with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Design teams to manage customer experience through online brand image, content, assortment, navigations, promotions and information architecture for optimal site performance
- Review and react to ongoing competitive analysis on all digital initiatives for web, mobile, and search efforts and continuously develop and improve executions
- Analyze results from campaigns and understand success metrics of design projects to optimize future campaign performance
- Assemble data for weekly and monthly eCommerce reports
- Partner with cross-functional teams to secure copywriting, editing, and proofing of marketing materials, web content, social media posts, blogs, and online advertising
- Work with and manage external partnerships for Shopper Marketing and Digital initiatives
This description is representative but not inclusive of all position responsibilities. Associate may be asked from time to time to complete tasks not listed within the contents of this document, but that are relative to the goals of the business.
Education: BA/BS from an accredited college or university with a focus in business analytics preferred. MBA desired but not required.
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Sales, Marketing, Category Management, Shopper or Consumer Insights, and/or similar role with a proven analytic track record. The candidate must have strong functional/technical skills and aptitude for process management.
Professional Skills: Expert-level experience with eCommerce portals including Amazon. Highly motivated worker/thinker and team-oriented. Strong organization and analytic skills as well as attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities. Comfortable working with complex data across multiple sources to inform and develop actionable insights and strategic recommendations.
Role Specific Competencies: This position requires extensive use of computer equipment. Must have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft business: expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Access.
Special Requirements: Position is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. This position requires the ability to travel (10%).
American with Disabilities Act
The company recognizes its responsibility to ensure that all qualified candidates (defined as individuals who can perform all essential job functions), are considered equally for employment and is prepared to make reasonable accommodations to ensure that disabled employees or candidates are not disadvantaged in the candidate selection process.
Civil Rights Act of 1964 Title VII
The company recognizes its responsibility to ensure that all qualified candidates receive equal employment opportunity in the role regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or national origin.
Fair Labor Standards Act (as amended in 2004)
This role has been classified as exempt from consideration under current FLSA overtime requirements.
Relocation assistance is provided
To apply for this job please visit chattem.hrmdirect.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.