TPN is looking for a talented Art Director to join a passionate, fun, and driven team of creatives. This individual should have a strong eye for contemporary digital design and be confident and motivated to push their creative to new levels. The candidate should be eager to collaborate with a team of outgoing and passionate creatives while learning brand strategy, guidelines and client/customer needs. Their ability to produce effective, on-strategy creative concepts and design iterations in a fast paced, deadline driven environment is essential. While this position does not require a significant amount of agency experience, a strong level of design talent must show through in their portfolio. This candidate will be responsible for brainstorming and creating new and unique work as well as executing on supplied materials and best practices. They’ll be counted on to create digital design pieces for use in motion, video and interactive space with speed, taste and precision. This position will give the candidate an exciting and unique opportunity to challenge and expand their capabilities and career. As a member of our team, he/she will continue to develop their creative design skills with an eye towards growing their career in the company.
- Creating a wide range of creative executions for each project
- Effectively collaborating with copy partners to ensure the messaging supports the concept
- Executing concepts from briefing and brainstorming through presentation and release
- Maintaining quality control (proper layout and conceptual execution) throughout all phases of campaign execution
- Communicating with team members at all times regarding deadlines, revisions, quality control and new work
- Attending and participating in creative presentations
- Receiving constructive input and incorporating it into ongoing projects
- Contributing innovative ideas appropriate to the project’s marketing strategy
- Defending strengths of concepts while remaining open to alternative solutions
- Providing visual design support and conceptual ideas for new business pitches
- Strong, tasteful, modern design skill with attention to typography treatment
- Digital illustration ability
- Strategic thinking & smart, creative concepting ability
- Collaboration skills and the willingness to do what’s best for the team
- An upbeat, positive attitude and desire to have fun, grow and broaden skills
- 1-2+ years of professional design experiences
- Education: Four-Year Degree (preferred but not required)
- Expert proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign with precise attention to detail
- Comprehension of motion and video design and 3D production for advertising including AfterEffects and Cinema 4D is a plus
- Web/Interface design experience is a plus
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
*TPN is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a full time position
To apply for this job please visit theapplicantmanager.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.