Are you looking for a new opportunity to create compelling content of a variety of forms? We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented web content producer to help up level our AWS Partner Network (APN) web properties. The ideal candidate will have a passion for web production and will have the ability to create and edit compelling content for our web properties. Successful candidates will also have excellent judgment, unwavering attention to detail, strong ability to prioritize, and excellent copywriting ability.
- Own and maintain our AWS Partner Network webpages, including working with our systems team on helping push through system updates and requests.
- Understand the needs of APN Partners and craft web content to help meet those needs.
- Maintain fluency in our communication style and voice.
- Ability to manage several projects in parallel.
- Collaborate and maintain close relationships with cross-functional teams to maximize reach of web content efforts and ensure alignment across channels and teams.
- Experience working with webpages while maintaining a high bar for user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related field.
- Strong copywriting and editorial skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in the IT industry, preferably in cloud computing.
- 3+ years of experience working cross-functionally in a professional setting, synthesizing feedback from stakeholders such as product management, engineering, and marketing.
- A passion for cloud computing and the tech industry.
- Web experience in Adobe CQ a plus.
To apply for this job please visit us-amazon.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.