Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars — all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
The Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager will be responsible for ABM for North America Focus Accts. The successful candidate will be a seasoned marketer with experience across the marketing disciplines, a strategic thinker, a natural learner, collaborative by nature, and committed to excellence in every respect.
What You Will Be Doing
- Map out a continuously evolving ABM strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the different accounts
- Develop and implement marketing programs and campaigns for the agreed list of companies, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to drive retention, demand generation (upsell, cross-sell) and customer advocacy. Some of these accounts may be whitespace.
- Utilize digital marketing, social media and other tactics in coordination with those marketing teams to develop a deep understanding of the key accounts, their influencers and decision-makers, to target them efficiently and effectively with optimum value propositions and messaging to generate interest and engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with SIs, VARs and Alliance partners to penetrate new areas within accts.
What You Bring To The Team
- Ability to leverage insights and data to drive the development and direction of ABM campaigns
- Comprehensive multi-channel marketing communications experience
- Strong sense of teamwork, collaboration, and relationship management
- Experience in developing and working successfully in partnership with sales teams and other internal stakeholders, interfacing at all levels.
- Exceptional project management experience with marketing campaigns at all phases of deployment, balancing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deadlines for deliverables
- Knowledge of reporting techniques with the ability to provide relevant, accurate data and analyses to influence business planning and strategy
- Keen understanding of social media etiquette and how to use various platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to build credibility, network effectively and generate leads
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Strategic B2B marketing and planning
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. We also consider qualified individuals with criminal histories, consistent with and subject to applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.